Please visit our RESOURCES page for links to the 2014-2015
Summer reading list & School Supplies.
This Wednesday May 21st our PTA will be holding an election for the open positions on the PTA Board 2014-2015 year. If you are interested in nominating somebody or interested in joining please reach out to the PTA . Please joint us on Wednesday May 21st at 8:30am in the Media Center, nominations are welcomed at the meeting.
Teacher appreciation week was a success!! With the support of the PTA, SIPA, PIPA and the School Administration we were able to demonstrate how much we care and appreciate our teachers. From catered lunches to massages in the teachers lounge it was a week to remember. Each teacher and staff member received a plaque recognizing their commitment and dedication to our school and our children. Thanks to everyone that participated and made all the different events throughout the week possible.
Thanks to everyone that participated, the event was a total success and the kids enjoyed very much being a TEACHER FOR A DAY and taking charge! If you have pictures of your child during the KIDS TAKE CHARGE even and you would like for us to post on our site please send them to us at email@example.com
Silent Auction: March 7th – 17th
Live Auction: Monday, March 17th from 3:30 – 5:30
Kids Take Charge: Wednesday, March 19th – All Day
Follow these steps to bid your teacher of choice:
1. Monday, March 10th - Bid sheets will be moved and stationed in the main school office,
2. Find the binder & bid sheet with the name of the teacher /staff member you want to represent.
3. Fill in name of parent, student, homeroom teacher, and parent email address/phone number next to the amount you will donate. If you win, you pay that amount.
4. Minimum bid is $25 – Note – If there is a number in the bid section, you must bid that amount. CASH/ PAYPAL/ CREDIT CARDS & CHECKS ACCEPTED
5. March 17th , 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. Bidding will close at a LIVE auction in order of item number: Lowest grade – Principal ***The highest bidder wins!! ***
6. Wednesday, March 19, 2014.All winners will serve as Teacher for a Day!
Questions? email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for being a part of this great fundraiser for the school!
PAY FOR YOUR WINNING BID HERE!
Welcome Parents to our new Ada Merritt PTA Website! We invite you to look through all our site and explore the variety of information offered here about the PTA our goals and our efforts to help our children and the school. You will find useful information regarding upcoming events, news and meetings. Soon we will be adding a link to our Newsletter where you can register to receive it in your email once it is published. Thank you for your support and we look forward to meeting you during our next PTA Meeting.